Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cully Day 5 - Home cooked meal

It was a sunny day in Cully today.  Here's the view from the yard of the house that I rented.


Martine and JC invited me for dinner tonight. JC makes a great Lemon Drop--tangy and scrumptious. Then grilled turkey and bordeaux. Ah! And a delicious triple chocolate cake that I thought couldn't get any better. Until we poured a little liqueur on it. Chocolate and chocolate and chocolate, on my!

After dinner JC and I hit the festival. We went to the club, Vintner's Vault, where I had been with Martine the night before. Monday night is the slow night for the festival. This was the only club open tonight. Shortly after we arrived, Popa Chubby came in with his guitar. He had been on the mainstage earlier. I wasn't able to get a good picture, but this one shows how crowded it is.


For a better picture, check out this tweet from the festival. https://twitter.com/cullyjazz/status/453539473339322368

No comments: