Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 1 in Italy (arrival)


Arrived in Rome today with Eva. Here we are having a cappuccino at the airport. We are both very tired. Eva slept on the plane. Well, we were supposed to fly together, but I arrived at the airport in Seattle at 5:15am for my 6:30am flight and Delta wouldn't give me a boarding pass. They said my reservation had been canceled by my travel agent and I need to call my travel agent. Well, my travel agent isn't open at 5am, so I just bought another ticket, well, I called Scott and Eva and they called Delta and got me another ticket, so I flew through Cincinnati and Eva flew through JFK and we met up in Rome at Leonardo DaVinci Airport 30 minutes apart! I broke my no coffee before noon rule and had a cappuccino right away! It's always afternoon somewhere and my body has no idea what time it is now anyway!

No comments: